Monday, October 19, 2009

3rd place People's Choice Award!


It has been a very busy summer/ fall that has kept me at my bench and off the computer but alas, I have found some time for the world wide web. The first big event this season was the WJA Designer Showcase in September held at Stephen Vincent's loft in the Warehouse District. This is an exclusive event where local and regional artists showcase their designs for local and regional gallery and boutique owners. Here you can find a wide variety of talent and technique all within your local area. This event encourages owners and retailers to shop local and discover new and rising talent. It was a great atmosphere to show off my new collection. I was honored to win third place in the "People's Choice Award" amongst the other talented designers. Here are some photos of the event!